Watch the Stars Right Now


Call me a Star Watcher, I can sit for hours just looking at the stars with my naked eye. so when I found out that I did not need a telescope anymore to see the stars, I was ecstatic to say the least. 

Because of the computer and the internet, everyone with these two, can sit comfortable back in their sofa, and look deep into space. Looking into time itself, into the past, present and the future. 
Could there be anything more inspiring??

WorldWide Telecope now gives everyone the opportunity to watch the stars in deep space.



I have created a short video to show you this magnificent piece of software, and it is FREE! 


I hope you can read the text in the video, but I am not sure..
It will Look better on your computer, I think I was sold a very poor graphical card :(
But on your computer you will see all the stars, and there are many. Just let it load for 5 seconds or so (depending on your connection and computer) and see them all come to life before you.
Be the Sitting Astronaut ;)


If you would like to download this free WorldWide Telecope, then simply go toThe beginning of the video clip shows you where you can find this software on their website.Go to http://www.worldwidetelescope.org
http://www.worldwidetelescope.org/ExperienceIt/ExperienceIt.aspx?Page=DownloadWWT 


If you can't find it or have some issues then please do not hesitate to ask. 

Comments

Popular Posts